Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Musing!

Okay, so I am psyched because Lost comes back on tonight. I am hoping that they will play the new episodes they promised because I am sick of the repeat, as I am sure most fans of this show are.

I enjoy a good story line. This show has a great one, but it seems that the writers have no clue where to go with it. I wish they would call me. I have several good ideas. Speaking of good storylines. "The Illusionist" starring Edward Norton has a great one. I recommend this movie to anyone who is looking for something to see that will grab them and not allow them to get distracted until the final credits.

Finally, I heard this morning that Snickers pulled their Superbowl ad and will never re-air it because of protests from Gay Rights groups. I don't see the issue here. Apparently even though you could care less about somebody's chosen lifestyle...unless you accept it with open arms you are wrong. Sorry, but I reeled back with an "ewww!" when I saw it, and I could care less if someone is gay or not. One more kneejerk overreaction by a high profile company because someone has thin skin. I have soime weight on me. I don't see fat groups out there bitching about the fat people being ridiculed in commercials. And I am sure there are a few more fat kids being picke don at school playgrounds. Whatever! Its my opinion!

No comments: